Sunday, May 10, 2009

A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done!


This is a picture of me with my fabulous mum! She's so whimsical and carefree, yet the most grounded person I know. I have learned so much from her but still more knowledge I need to gain. I thank her for her inexhaustible love I take for granted!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mama's who make our world a better place!

My vote goes to Heidi Klum for hottest celeb mommy! She rocks, juggling her family and career with grace and style.

3 comments:

  1. hope you and your mom had a fab day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you guys are too cute!

    And Heidi wins for SURE. Plus after she gives birth she's back in a bikini in like 5 seconds. NO FAIR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bles you guyz..!! and cheers to all thoze lovely Moms out there widout whom we would not have been what we are today...

    ReplyDelete