Saturday, May 9, 2009

NKOTB

For all y'all that don't know... my title of this blog entry is New Kid On The Block. I am not a fan of the band nor was I when they were hip back in the 90's. Everyone else I knew would have screamed a very high pitch noise, you would think only dogs could hear, at the mention of NKOTB. But not me! Ok. Sure. Maybe in the 2nd grade, I did think The Right Stuff was a rather catchy tune but I wasn't about to do a talent show routine to it (unlike a couple of my besties... one day that video will need to be on youtube). Wow, I am giving those kids way too much airtime! I only chose the title because this is my first blog ever, yessss popping my blog cherry as I type.

Thank you to
Unbeweavable, she is the amazingness that inspired me to start blogging!

Please be patient with me while I learn my way around this bloggy blog world and stay tuned for some daily rants, loves and laughs.... it's my life, my style. Right?

2 comments:

  1. So excited you started a blog lovely! I know you have so much fabulousness to share!!

    YAYYY!!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blog land! you almost lost me at nkob, but that is the music snob in me that i need to tame. :)

    i hope you love blogging. it is ADDICTIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete